New Bride Suffers Life Threatening Burns from Wickless Cnandle

 In Oakwood Solicitors - Latest News, Product Liability
New Bride Suffers Life Threatening Burns from Wickless Cnandle

Mrs Anna Cooper suffered first second and third degree burns after she caught on fire in a wickless candle incident.
A spark from the wickless candle hit Anna in the chest she attempted to flick the ember off her and was then engulfed in flames.
A friend managed to put the fire out by throwing a glass of lemonade on her and then screamed at her to get into the shower.
Mrs Cooper was then taken to hospital where she put on morphine and a drip to keep her fluids up.
Anna suffered burns all over her chest and right arm and had to stay in hospital for a week.
Mrs Cooper was engulfed in flames in July shortly after she married her partner Gavin in Jamaica.
The wickless candles are sometimes called gel burners and fill an area like a well with gel fuel which is set alight and creates a flame.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt