We are always looking for talented people to join our growing team. Whether you’re legally qualified or interested in joining as part of our support team, our success depends on recruiting exceptional talent so that we can keep providing the highest quality legal services to our clients.
Apprentice New Enquiry Handler
Reporting to: Head of Department
New Enquiries Team
Founded in March 2001 Oakwood Solicitors has quickly grown from a small local practice to a medium sized national firm offering a wide variety of specialist legal services to individuals and businesses. Today it employs over 80 people (fee earners and support teams) in the North of Leeds. The Firm prides its selves on the very highest standards of customer service and a very personal nature of work.
As a new claims handler you are the first person a prospective new client or existing client speaks to when introduced to the firm. Your role is important as it is the first impression the client receives of the firm therefore your customer service skills are imperative.
We have a preferred Apprenticeship training provider who will assist you throughout the 12 month Apprenticeship program. Your designated tutor will meet with you on a monthly basis in the office where they will go through the units you have chosen for you to show evidence gained from your day to day duties within the New Enquires Team. You will not be required to attend college, however, you may be asked to sit some exams in IT, Math’s and English depending on your GCSE results, the apprenticeship provider will discuss this with you.
You Will Be
- Speaking to prospective new clients, taking their enquiry by filling in a questionnaire
- Dealing with all the claim types that the firm does
- Managing a varied work load within a team environment
- Outbound calls to clients where we may need additional information
- Sending client contracts via email
- Dealing with phone calls, text messages, emails and live chat
- Ensuring client details are entered correctly onto the case management systems
- You will have previous experience in customer service or if not have the desire to learn these new skills
- Driven and dynamic
- You will have attention to detail
- You will have strong communication skills and attention to detail
Please send your CV and cover letter to FreyaCumiskey@oakwoodsolicitors.co.uk
We believe in developing the skills of our employees and providing exciting opportunities for you to excel in both your professional and personal growth. We are also committed to making Oakwood Solicitors a fun, supportive environment to work in.
Even if we do not have vacancies advertised, you can send a speculative CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you’d like to work for Oakwood Solicitors and the kind of role you’re looking for. Your CV will be retained in our talent bank and we’ll be in touch when a suitable role becomes available.
CONTACT US TODAY
Simply complete this short form and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Your confidentiality is always assured and we aim to provide excellence in our client care.