We are always looking for talented people to join our growing team. Whether you’re legally qualified or interested in joining as part of our support team, our success depends on recruiting exceptional talent so that we can keep providing the highest quality legal services to our clients.
Job Title: Fee Earner: RTA Department
Reporting to: Head of the RTA Department
Key Tasks (not an exhaustive list)
- Handling a case load of 200-250 RTA personal injury claims
• Resolving liability
• Requesting medical records
• Arranging medical exams and reviewing incoming reports
• Valuing claims
• Liaising with third party insurers/Solicitors
• Running litigated files from start to finish
• Updating clients
• Undertaking fee earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the RTA Department.
- A competent understanding of personal injury litigation.
- At least two years of experience with Claimant RTA
- PI experience is fundamental
- Need to have run portal claims from start to finish.
- Experience in Infant, Part 7 and Part 8 Litigation
- Some stage 3 experience would be beneficial.
- Some “old school” Litigation experience beneficial
- Experience of using case management systems and time recording (ideally Proclaim).
- Living in Leeds or the surrounding area, with means of transport
- Someone who will fit in with the team
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent client care.
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- Motivated to learn and progress within the RTA Department.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Excellent organisational skills.
£30,000 – £36,000 depending on experience.
All CVs and Covering Letters should be submitted by email.
We believe in developing the skills of our employees and providing exciting opportunities for you to excel in both your professional and personal growth. We are also committed to making Oakwood Solicitors a fun, supportive environment to work in.
Even if we do not have vacancies advertised, you can send a speculative CV to email@example.com with a covering letter explaining why you’d like to work for Oakwood Solicitors and the kind of role you’re looking for. Your CV will be retained in our talent bank and we’ll be in touch when a suitable role becomes available.
CONTACT US TODAY
Simply complete this short form and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Your confidentiality is always assured and we aim to provide excellence in our client care.