- No Win, No Fee may be available
- Dedicated and highly skilled legal team will deal with your Education Litigation case
- Experts at early resolution
- Free initial advice from a qualified Education Law solicitor
- High success rate for Litigation clients
- National coverage
Our Education Law experts regularly act for individuals and businesses on a wide range of litigation and dispute resolution matters.
Each school and Education Authority owe all students a duty of care and if they fail in that duty of care the law dictates that claims can be pursued for damages.
Claims can include:
- Claims for failing to prevent or protect students from bullying
- Failure to adhere to a Statement of Special Educational Needs
- Failure to provide reasonable adjustments
Education law claims of this nature involve a multitude of legal issues including claims for psychiatric injuries and claims under the Equality Act 2010 or Protection from Harassment Act 1997. There can be overlapping claims with the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority in certain circumstances. This is a difficult area of law.
Schools and other education establishments are not ordinarily liable for the acts of other students, such as bullying, unless it can be establish that the school have failed to take adequate steps to prevent students acting in such a manner.
If your child has been a victim of bullying at school or if the school have acted negligently in the provision of a Statement of Special Educational Needs then you may have a claim. Our specialist team will advice you on the prospects of a claim on a no win, no fee basis.
CONTACT US TODAY
Simply complete this short form and one of our litigation experts will be in touch soon.
Your confidentiality is always assured and we aim to provide excellence in our client care.