Our Wills and Probate Solicitors, Charlotte Bandawe and Katherine Law, have a vast amount of experience in dealing with Wills, Probate and Estate Administration matters. You will get a first class friendly service that will give you complete peace of mind.
We specialise in most areas related to Wills and Probate including will writing, trusts, inheritance tax planning, intestacy, power of attorney and estate administration. As members of Solicitors for the Elderly, our solicitors are specialists in dealing with elderly client matters such as Court of Protection and cost of care advice. Whatever your need, we can assist.
We operate from offices in Leeds but, help clients in all of England and Wales.
- We will provide a fast and straightforward service
- Competitive pricing
- Free initial consultation from a qualified Wills and Probate solicitor
- Free care home and hospital visits
- Will Writing
- Living Wills/Advanced Directives
- Wills For Business Owners
- Oaths, Affirmations and Statutory Declarations
- Personal Injury Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Pet Legacies
- Court of Protection
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Deeds of Name Change
- Cost of Care and Deeds of Gift
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you would like to enquire about any of our Wills and Probate services, call us now on 0113 200 9787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet The Solicitors
Contact Us Today:
CONTACT US TODAY
Simply complete this short form and one of our Wills and Probate team will be in touch soon.
Your confidentiality is always assured and we aim to provide excellence in our client care.