If you have concerns about the cost of any future care home fees and the impact, in particular, on your property, it is necessary to obtain full in-depth and correct advice before making any decision with regard to gifting what will be more than likely your most valuable asset.
- Provide you with advice concerning the funding of future care home fees only if required
- Advise you of the advantages of such a gift
- Advise you of the potential pitfalls of such a gift
- Suggest alternatives which are less risky
- Discuss the making or updating of your Will
- Only proceed with such a transaction once you have fully understood the pro’s and con’s
- Offer a fixed fee for any Deed of Gift & Cost of Care Advice
We offer a free initial meeting with follow up advice prior to undertaking any further instructions from you.
Should you have already transferred your property to family members or into any form of trust and have concerns about this then we are happy to meet with you to discuss the same.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you would like to enquire about any of our Wills and Probate services, call us now on 0113 200 9787 or email us at email@example.com.
Contact Us Today.
CONTACT US TODAY
Simply complete this short form and one of our Wills and Probate team will be in touch soon.
Your confidentiality is always assured and we aim to provide excellence in our client care.