Wills For Business Owners
As a business owner you have spent time and effort building the success of your business and therefore, the natural conclusion is to make a Will to ensure that your business assets are left to who you choose.
In the absence of any other arrangements in your Partnership agreements, Shareholder agreements and cross option agreements it is essential that you deal with your share in any business you own or co-own in your Wills.
- Prepare your Will bespoke to your individual and business requirements.
- Provide Inheritance Tax advice (link).
- Ensure your Will makes full use of all Inheritance Tax allowances and reliefs.
- Retain any letters of guidance for your Executors to refer to when dealing with your business assets under your Will.
- Review your existing Wills.
At this time, it will be beneficial to consider reviewing your existing Partnership agreements, Shareholder agreements, cross option agreements and speaking with our Corporate and Commercial services team.
You may wish to consider making a Lasting Power of Attorney for Business Owners alongside your Will.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you would like to enquire about any of our Wills and Probate services, call us now on 0113 200 9787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us Today.
CONTACT US TODAY
Simply complete this short form and one of our Wills and Probate team will be in touch soon.
Your confidentiality is always assured and we aim to provide excellence in our client care.