Mrs S sustained a personal injury in a car accident through no fault of her own and was awarded over £2800.00 in road traffic accident compensation.

 In Road Traffic Accident - Case Study

Road traffic accident compensation is available by making a personal injury claim. If you have been involved in a road traffic accident you can only claim personal injury compensation if you have actually sustained a personal injury. Medical records will need to be accessed in order to determine the extent and severity of your injuries. You may also be required to visit an independent medical examiner so that you injuries can be assessed further.

The reason that you injuries are so important when claiming personal injury compensation is so that we can ensure you are being offered the compensation you are entitle to. We always strive to secure clients? the maximum amount they are entitled to and we do not want you to miss out. Our goal is to make sure that we get your case resolved in a timely manner so you can move on from the incident.

If you have sustained a personal injury in a car accident you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. You can find out if your case is eligible for an award by speaking to one of the dedicated experts at Oakwood.

We have so much experience in the field of liability compensation that we will be able to tell you in a matter of minutes during a telephone consultation if you have a valid claim for personal injury compensation. Unless there are any particularly extenuating circumstances involved in your claim you can make a claim for personal injury compensation if you can meet all of the following criteria:

? You have been involved in a road traffic accident on a road in the UK as the driver passenger cyclist or pedestrian.

? You did not cause the accident in any way nor did you contribute towards the accident occurring.

? You have sustained a personal injury in the accident that is eligible for an award.

? The accident has happened within the last three years.

Providing you can meet the criteria above it is highly likely that you will receive a compensation award.

What do I do if I have been hit by an uninsured driver?

Do not worry. You can still claim the personal injury compensation you are entitled to if you have been hit by a driver with no insurance. We can also help you claim back for the damages done to your property in the incident. We can explain the whole process to you.

To start your personal injury claim following a car accident call Oakwood Solicitors on: 0844 844 8180.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt