After seeking expert guidance form the personal injury claims solicitors at Oakwood Mr M went on to successfully secure £3720.00 in compensation for the injuries he sustained in an RTA.

 In Road Traffic Accident - Case Study

If you have been involved in an accident which was caused by a third party driver it is advisable that you do the following after your accident:

? If the accident is serious you should dial 999 immediately as an ambulance may be required. In severe accidents the police need to get involved and the fire brigades presence at the scene may be needed. If the accident is not so severe you should still seek a medical opinion about the incident as your injuries may appear in time.

? If the police are involved in the incident the y will take photographs of the crash scene for evidence and you do not need to worry about this. If the police have not been called to the scene you should photograph as much as possible even if it is on your mobile phone.

? You should note all the details about the location of the accident as well as the date and time that it occurred.

? If there are any witnesses to the accident you should get their details as their evidence may be needed to prove that you were blame free for the accident occurring.

? You are legally required to exchange details with anyone else directly involved in the incident even if it was their fault.

The personal injury claims solicitors at Oakwood are confident that they will be able to successfully settle your RTA case if you have been injured in the last three years through no fault of your own.

You can claim compensation for the personal injury that you sustained in a collision on a road in the UK. The first part of a compensation award is given for the physical injury you have sustained and any physical losses you have suffered as a result of that injury; this is called loss of amenity and covers for events such as being rendered unable to look after your children effectively because of your injuries.

The second part of an award is for any financial losses a car accident has suffered because of a third party causing them an injury. This information however should give you piece of mind if you have suffered money wise because you have had a loss of wages from the incident. We will endeavour to recoup all your losses and ain full financial reimbursement.

To speak to Oakwood’s specialist personal injury claims solicitors call: 0844 844 8180today.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt