Katie joined the Firm in November 2010 and is the Head of our Cost Department.
Katie qualified as a Solicitor and obtains her Higher Rights of Audience in Civil Litigation.
Kate deals with all areas of cost litigation for the Firm from start to completion. Katie is also our Training Principle, which involves training all Trainee Solicitors from start to qualification to the role of Solicitors.
Katie has work in Payment Protection Insurance claims, Road Traffic Accident Claims and Criminal Injury Claims. Her costing work has given her insight into Industrial Disease Claims, Employment and Public Liability claims and Clinical Negligence claims.
Practice Area & Experience
Katie’s areas of expertise include:
- The ability to draft all cost related documents for Personal Injury including drafting Bills, Schedules, Estimates, Points of Dispute, Points of Response, Precedent H Budgets and Statements of Cost.
- The ability to negotiation high value cost settlements for the Firm.
- The ability to deal with any adverse costs the Firm faces.
- The ability to drafted detailed court documentation.
- Advocate most civil hearing from Application Hearings to Cost Case Management Hearings.
- Training the team and Trainees on all aspects of Personal Injury from legal changes to advocacy skills.
Katie is known for her detailed drafting ability and strong negotiation skills that ensure high settlement for the firm. She loves the White Book and is very keen on all aspects of the CPR.
Tel: 0113 200 9720
I would like to thank Katie Bell who did a really great job on my case. She kept me informed and really fought to get me the best deal. Thank you Katie.
CONTACT US TODAY
Simply complete this short form and one of our experts will be in touch soon.
Your confidentiality is always assured and we aim to provide excellence in our client care.